A new 135MB incremental patch was released by The Elder Scrolls Online. According to its patch notes, the latest version not only fixed the Treasure Hunter passive that not functioning, but also upgraded the Infallible Mage item set and so on.
- Feral Guardian: Fixed an issue where the Guardian’s Wrath and Guardian’s Savagery abilities were not dealing their bonus execute damage if your Spell Damage and Weapon Damage were exactly the same.
Halls of Fabrication Trial
- Fixed an issue where the Overheating and Overloading abilities were killing the affected player characters faster than intended.
Removed an erroneous tooltip from the Nature’s Grasp Suppression effect from the list of Active Effects.
- The Unbroken Line achievement will no longer be granted to players who do not meet the achievement requirements.
- Fixed an issue where Tuecille would fail to engage with your group.
- Fire Shalks will no longer target you with their Lava Ball ability immediately after Galchobhar throws his weapon.