Barcelona and Villarreal history has met twice in the King’s Cup, Barcelona two are cut.
Beijing at 3:00 on March 5, Barcelona will be a guest madrigal, 14/15 season to participate in the King’s Cup second round match against Villarreal. This will be the two teams in the fourth game of the season clash. Other semi-final will be held the same day at 5:00 Spanish arena, against Athletic Bilbao.
Here we look at two of the important historical data:
– The two teams this season, the previous three games against Barcelona all win, score the first two were 1-0 La Liga, La Liga 21 home 3-2 King’s Cup semi-final first leg and 3-1 at home.
– The history of Villarreal beat Barcelona 11 times, 10 of which occurred in the Spanish league, a second place in the King’s Cup.
– Villarreal last beat Barcelona in the 2007/08 season, when they won 2-1 at the Nou Camp.
– If Villarreal won 3-1 at the Nou Camp, then the two sides will carry out due to a total score of 4-4 and overtime. If the two sides did not score in overtime, will be a penalty shootout.
– Barcelona in the King’s Cup last kick shootout opponents Mallorca, Barcelona win the final.
– This will be the third time the two sides met in the King’s Cup, the first time in the 1970/71 season, the second in the 2007/08 season, Barca are cut twice.
–2007 / 08 season, the King’s Cup quarter-finals, the two sides a total score of Barcelona 1-0 Villarreal, that Henry scored the only goal in two games.
– A total of nine break Massey Villarreal goal, which is 3 times scored twice, in addition to have a Neymar scored twice.